7.03.2008

A different perspective


I know that I should definitely stop mentioning the Euro 2008 football championship. And I'm sure that I would have stayed off the subject if I hadn't heard about this brilliant feature by Eurosport and Yahoo, called "Virtual Replays". You can watch every single goal from Euro 2008 from a bunch of different perspectives. But the most brilliant thing about it is that you can actually see the goals from the perspective of some of the players involved. My favorite ones: well, probably either the goal by Arjen Robben (Netherlands) against France, seen through his eyes. Or the goal by Nihat (Turkey) against Czech Republic, as seen through the eyes of the Czech goalkeeper? Anyway, it's really nice to have such a feature at hand that really takes advantage of computational powers available.

No comments: