6.15.2008

I'm back!



As you might have noticed, I haven't been too active on this blog lately. There have been several reasons for that: it started out with a holiday, prolongued with my girlfriend staying in the Netherlands for some time... And straight after that I started working on a competition, which pretty much absorbed many of the evenings during the past weeks.

Well, the competition entry is sent in, the holiday is definitely over, my girlfriend is back in Germany, so the postings can (and will) continue. However, there still is a little dent in the road: the European Championship Football in Austria and Switzerland. And I am just watching a full load of football matches. Of course, especially the dutch ones. So I will still be a bit slower than usual with my postings...

Oh, and in case you are wondering about the image above: it's a picture from the Church of the Sacred Heart in Prague, by Joseph Plecnik. One of the many great things I've seen during my holidays. I'll probably devote a post or two to Prague in the near future... (and oh, I didn't take this picture myself, but I took it from www.archinect.com.

No comments: